Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog Updates

Well then, I've been receiving feedback from friends, neighbors and blog readers. They have been waiting patiently for some updates, namely, the Nov. 19 west coast tour of Easter Island. I'm happy to report that the entry has been made and a few others will follow as well.

In checking the stats it appears that quite a few people have been following this blog or at least checking it out from time to time. Most recent count is over 800! My thanks to you all for your support. It makes the associated blog work feel a bit more worthwhile. And another friend recently emailed me claiming to have just sent it out to 200 more people. My goodness!

I'm trying to go through all the photographs I took, clean them up with PhotoShop and prepare them for some sort of slide show or picture book. Don't hold your breath though, this sort of project remains unfinished five years after my last big trip -- the one to Antarctica.