Monday, November 8, 2010

A Few Final Photos


Enroute to Robben Island; hard work, hot sun; poor little beetle


Our wild side uncovered; says it all; Dutch influence

Lest you think from previous posts earlier that I didn't enjoy my stay in Cape Town let me assure you that I did. There was much to do and see and I didn't cover it all so it'll mean a return trip one day. I'm happy to report that I've not loaded up on a bunch of African souvenirs despite there being some lovely things worth purchasing. I've no room to pack it & no budget for the expenditures which isn't a bad thing. The memories and the photos are what count.
Monday. It has rained the entire day so blog, blog, blog and you should now be all caught up with my travels thus far. Tomorrow I pack up and head for London via Johannesburg on British Airways. The weather there is sure to be rainy & cold but that's what one expects from England! More here once I'm settled in a bit there. Ta ta for now.